Copal BOA road cycling shoes take one of our best values in the industry and add even more features. The Copal BOA shoes have been upgraded to include our award-winning X-Comfort Zone technology. The X-Comfort Zone allows the foot to swell up to 5 mm while riding, thus eliminating hot spots and discomfort. It also accommodates wider feet and eliminates bunions over time. The Copal BOA come with two hook-and-loop straps paired with our Power Zone technology to provide an amazing fit that keeps the foot firmly in place and delivers unparalleled power transfer through the patented fiberglass injected nylon outsole. The Copal BOA road cycling shoes will help you ride farther and longer with more comfort, efficiency, and power output.
- Shoe Technology: X-Comfort Zone – Ventilated expandable zone to accommodate a variety of feet widths and prevent numbness
- COMFORT FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 254 g (size 42)
- Upper: Bounded upper, all seamless for comfort to prevent pressure points
- Outsole: Patented Ergo Air® injected nylon/fiberglass; extremely ventilated
- Insole: Ventilated insoles for constant air flow
- Closure System: BOA® L6 micro adjustment
- Visibility Feature: Reflective heel cup for safety
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all major road and SPD pedals, Cleats aren’t included with the shoes.
Sizes 42, 43, 44, 45, 46 in stock