Great for riding with or without clipless pedals, the Urban shoe is comfortable and flexible both on and off the bike. It’s the perfect style for the cyclist who wants to enjoy a nice ride yet be able to stop for some extra activities along the way. You no longer need two different pairs of shoes to do some sightseeing, take a walk in a nature trail or simply to fully enjoy the day.
- Shoe Technology: New T-FLEX rubber facilitates walking and prevents heel pressure – Regular EVA for comfort
- COMFORT FIT: Roomier fit offers more comfort for all-day riding
- Shoes Weight: 380 g (size 42)
- Upper: PU leather and mesh for comfort and breathability
- Outsole: Rubber T-FLEX for easy walking: Prevents heel pressure
- Insole: EVA single density: Enhances comfort
- Heel Retention: HRS-80: Maintains heel positioning and comfort
- Closure System: Laces
- Cleats: Steel inserts fit all SPD pedals, Cleats aren’t included with the shoes
See the attached images and note below.
The Garneau Standard fit is C. If your foot is larger than standard (D fit and over), we recommend choosing a half-size larger than the size suggested on the chart.
If you are purchasing shoes to wear mainly in fall/winter with thicker socks, we recommend measuring your feet with the socks you’ll be wearing with the shoes.