IPD | INNER POWER DRIVE SYSTEM
The new Aria e-road provides the ultimate light weight road experience with power to expand your limits.
Bianchi has specifically developed its new IPD | Inner Power Drive system for the Aria e-road, using the Ebikemotion’s powerful X35 V.2 pedal assist technology. At 3.5kg for the entire system (rear hub motor, 250W battery, iWOC One and all wiring), the X35 V.2 e-power system is the smallest and lightest full-power pedal assist motor available. It is the perfect solution for riders, with a desire to take on long, demanding rides selecting the extra power and speed of a trained professional only when it is needed.
This extra power significantly adds to, but never overshadows the human powered endeavor and sensation of road riding. It simply gives the feeling that you have more power in your legs.
SUPER CLEAN LOOK
The fully integrated minimalist electric motor and battery provides a sleek, stylish, low profile natural aero look that can be ridden without any electrical power assistance. With zero interference, or drag, to the power transmission, the Aria e-Road is the true road cyclist’s choice.
The X35V.2 M1 36V/250W rear hub motor is extremely powerful, producing 40Nm of torque at the rear wheel. Nestled between the rear cassette sprockets and the rear disc brake rotor, the motor is virtually hidden.
BATTERY AND RECHARGE
The X35 V.2 M1 motor is powered by a slim, 40mm wide 250W battery, positioned inside the downtube of the Aria e-Road frame.
A weatherproof charge-port is located discreetly in the upper surface of the down tube, near the junction with the seat tube, for a simple plug and charge operation via any household mains electricity supply.
Bianchi engineers integrated the iWOC One flush-fit power and battery level controls unobtrusively into the Aria e-Road’s aero top tube.
The Ebikemotion mobile app, allows the rider to easily integrate multiple data functions into the ride experience. Covering key motor function, battery status, power control, as well as GPS ride direction and tracking. A specific fitness function, linked to rider performance via heart rate bend, allows to control automatically the assist level of the motor unit by selecting a maximum HR frequency, to keep you in the exercise zone that you prefer.
All electronic wiring is internal, sealed away from the elements and danger, completing the Aria e-Road’s aero aesthetic.
Contact us regarding frame size and stock availability.
- 470 500 530 550 570 590 610
- ARIA E-ROAD DISC CARBON, MECHANICAL/ELECTRONIC SHIFTING COMPATIBLE, PRESSFIT 86,5X41MM BB, HEAD TUBE 1.1/4″-1.1/8″, INTEGRATED SEAT CLAMP, FULL CARBON DROPOUT, FLAT MOUNT, QR SYSTEM, OLD 135MM, SIZES 47-50-53-55-57-59-61CM
- BIANCHI FULL CARBON DISC 1.1/4″>1.1/8″, THRU AXLE 12X100MM
- FSA ORBIT C-33, NO.44E, 1.1/8″>1.1/4″
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA ST-R8020 2X11SP, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE, SHIMANO ULTEGRA ST-R8025 2X11SP, SMALLER LEVER SIZE FOR SIZES 47/53CM
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA RD-R8000 GS 11SP
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA FD-R8000
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA FC-R8000 50X34T, HOLLOWTECH II, CRANK LENGTH: 170MM-47/53CM, 172.5MM-55/59CM, 175MM-61CM
- SHIMANO SM-BB72-41B
- SHIMANO ULTEGRA CN-HG701-11, 11SP
- SHIMANO 105 CS-R7000, 11-12-13-14-16-18-20-22-25-28-32T
- SHIMANO BR-R8070
- INCLUDED W/SHIFTERS
- VITTORIA RUBINO IV 700X28, 60TPI, G2.0 GRAPHENE
- REPARTO CORSE 3D FORGED ALLOY 6061, RISE – 8°, 1.1/8″, EXT: 90MM-47/50CM, 100MM-53CM, 110MM-55/57CM, 120MM-59CM, 130MM-61CM
- REPARTO CORSE AERO, ALLOY 6061 DIAM. 31,8MM, REACH 74MM, DROP 116MM, SIZE: 400MM-47/53CM, 420MM-55/59CM, 440MM-61CM
- LA SPIRALE RIBBON CORK
- ARIA FULL CARBON AERO, CLAMP WITH ALLOY HEAD ADJUSTABLE AND REVERSIBLE +/- 35MM; LENGTH: 300MM-47/50CM, 350MM-53/61CM
- SELLE ROYAL SETA S1, STEEL RAILS, 278X144MM
- SHIMANO SM-RT86, DIAM. 160MM
- EBIKEMOTION X35 PLUS 250W MOTOR UNIT, W/250WH INTEGRATED BATTERY AND IWOC ONE REMOTE CONTROL, BLE AND ANT+ COMPATIBLE